If you are looking at the bigger picture, you could start with using the Net Promoter Score (NPS). It is one of the most widely used and trusted tools worldwide to gauge customer satisfaction and how likely a customer is likely to recommend your hotel to their colleagues, friends or family.
If you are attempting a “do it yourself” model, here are some areas that should be looked at. It will provide you with a sense of which areas require the most attention.
- Number of websites to be monitored
- Total number of reviews this year v’s total number of reviews last year
- The response rate to all reviews
- The response rate to positive reviews, neutral reviews and bad reviews
- Best rated features and worst rated features
- The ratio of positive responses to overall responses this year versus last year