The massive changes in travel have increased the already existing vast amounts of information on travellers – leaving hotels wondering on how best to harness its power.
With such fluidity and convergence, are you finding it difficult to control and grow your hotel business? And seeking best ways to remain relevant, fresh and innovative to capture millenials and the newer iGeneration?
One option is to do nothing – and hope the storm will go away.
Will it? Consider these examples:
- A website that is not optimised will not get you direct bookings that you deserve, especially from the new generation.
- Lack of a coherent strategy for managing Online Travel Agency bookings can make your hotel over reliant on them.
- Not keeping track of your hotel’s online reputation and managing it pro-actively can make things worse.
- Not understanding the cost of a sale can lead to significant setbacks to profitability.
- A lack of trained staff can be a problem. The impact of spending less time on marketing and distribution to solve issues can be significant.
Now, imagine that you were handed a complete overview of all your revenue gaps and opportunities.
Along with explanations of the emerging landscape, where your hotel is in relation to it and technology recommendations to maximise growth.
How about following it through with a strategic plan with tactical actions identified to address revenue gaps and opportunities?
And have someone work with your team in implementing these actions?
A range of hotel chains and independent hotels worldwide have used our services to improve their sales management framework through business process redesign and technology implementation.
Our clients include global chains like Orient Express Hotels & Resorts (now Belmond), Nikko hotels (JAL) and Concorde hotels.
We have worked with regional hotel chains like Principal Hayley UK and LUX hotels Mauritius. The Hurtwood hotel, UK and Red Earth Kabini, India are some of the smaller independent hotels that we advised.
Talk to us and we’ll help you make a decision.
It is time to make a choice – either keep doing what you are doing and settle for marginal improvements or make the choice for a longer term sustainable growth strategy.
Our audits start from just £ 495 onwards.
We want you to have complete confidence and peace of mind in doing business with us.
To Learn More!